Monday, August 23, 2010

Family.




Lets talk family. I love my family, odd as it is. We all reside in this area with the exception of my big little brother and dad. My Big Little Brother lives in TX, with his wife and 2 children. He's a pilot. I once flew with him in a Avanti, when he lived in CA, A Avanti is a weird plane that is backwards. In fact during that flight i flew with Donald O'Connor and his lovely wife. My Brother was flying him back to Santa Monica from Palm Springs after a golfing trip.

My dad and his Wife currently reside in CO, in the wilds near Rocky Mountain National Park. Their house is on a mountainside and overlooks a lake. During the winter months they pack up their dog and move to the coast of TX. They love to sail, by sea by mountain lake. I on the other hand hate to sail.

My Mom, Sister and big Big Brother with his wife and 2 kids live here. MO. same town, same sorta area. I'm a rebel and live on the north side of town and they all live on the south. My brother is a Dr. here in town and everyone i talk to says he's soooo cute and handsome. BLECH!! i say, BLECH!!! Hes my brother for Pete's sake. Cute isn't the word id use to describe him. Pain, torture, bossy, weird and odd. Though from what Ive seen hes pretty quiet, but than Ive never asked his wife. Oh alright for a big brother he's pretty cool. I guess ill keep him.

My sister is....well my sister. Shes funny and loves animals. We went thru some things together, though at separate times, that the rest of the family really didn't understand. It was hard for me to see her go through what i had. I'm not the most vocal person and i never know what to say. So i wasn't really there for her like i should have been. But you know what?? I'm her protector. So Dr you remember i said that!! Or ill rip your eyebrows off and stuff them up your nose. j/k kinda.

Niece and Nephews, Yep Ive got a Niece and 3 Nephews. First my Big little brother has the niece and a nephew, Both the cutest things. Both who are smarter than probably the whole family put together.

The Dr and his wife have 2 sons. The oldest is off to college for his second year. and the other is doing his thing in High School. OK OK being a hermit and not much of a people or kid person i really didn't see much of their growing up. So I'm their neglectful, tattooed, slightly crazy aunt.

Mom. Mom is everything to me. Id do anything for mom. For all the times i made her cry for some reason, i regret it, very deeply. I love her. Her funny little habits and her big flower garden. Her weird little dog THAT she stole from me. Even her backyard ponds goldfish, that mysteriously disappear, (egret) i love her. Shes the one that kept this family together, and my sister and I from snapping a certain Dr in half.

So there's my family. An odd assortment of people. But its my odd assortment of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment