Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baseball, Peanut Butter and Cow poop.

I work for a Baseball team here in town. A minor league team. Dbl A to a Major league Team. The season is over now, thank god. 72 games. 5 i think were doubleheaders. I'm a manager for one of 7 concession stands at the Ball Park. I'm also the cook. During the ball season i figure Ive cooked and wrapped close to 15,000 hot dogs. OK so times that by the 6yrs Ive been there and Ive handled 90,000 hot dogs. This doesn't count all the dogs i helped wrap for all the other occasions, such as Customer Appreciation Day, Military Day, Weather School for school age kids, and many other things happening there that don't have anything to do with my concession stand. To top it off, this year they added Thursday Buck a Brat Night. So we averaged about 5000 brats on those nights. There was 11 of those days. So that's 55,000 brats. I have one thing to say...That's Disgusting!!!

Why?? Do i do it? WHY? Why? why? I blame MrBoston. The bum. He's a sport freak. He collects ball cards. HE wanted to apply at the Ball Park when they first opened it in 04. I didn't. But i made the mistake of going with him when he applied. And now here it is 6 seasons later. I was a little snarly the last few days at work. I was tired. It was extremely busy. AND I'm just not a people person. I like to go to work, do my work and go home. Not visit, chat or gab with others. Heck i don't even answer my phone unless its my mom. I like being with MrBoston and my little Zoo. That's it.

Anywho speaking of MrBoston, He gets on these food kicks, where he has to eat something all the time til he gets tired of it. A couple of months ago it was ice cream, than cream of wheat. Or English muffins, these by the way have come full swing. Now its peanut butter. He had me buy 10 cans of peanut butter that were on sale. OK OK so 5 of them were crunchy, I'm crunchy and hes smooth. I haven't opened one of my crunchy and i think hes on his second or third. So now i have a shelf full of peanut butter. Maybe i should make cookies. Though my dog loves peanut butter. Men. weird creatures they be.


Cow poops. Lovely lovely cow poops. I once fell in cow poop. There i admitted it. Now i can go on in my life and hold my head high. Wait! maybe it was horsey poo. No. it was cow poop. Sweet lovely, cow poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment