Sunday, September 12, 2010

Work, a pain. RA.

The last 2 days Ive had to work. I don't mind work. But Ive got Rheumatoid Arthritis. Its all over my body. Really really bad in my right wrist and left ankle. Ive got awesome pain meds, however i don't like taking them. Messes with my head to much. Makes me tired. So i walk with a limp and it makes my hip hurt. I'm falling apart at the ripe old age of 42. Work consists of walking long distances, and standing on concrete for long hours. Sometimes it takes me like forever to get outta bed. I used to be able to throw a fastball, and throw a soccer ball across the field. But now i cant even throw more than 4ft without feeling like my arm and shoulder are exploding.

Work is at a Ball field of a local AA team for the St Louis Cardinals. They actually made the Playoffs this year, and no one is coming to the games. Kinda sad really. But the true fans are there every game. But i do kinda like it there. I just wish i didn't hurt so much after.

Aww well. i shall overcome the pain and go on. Now to try to beat the dogs to bed, my bed not theirs. Though they think its their bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment