Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Formals OMG

Ive got a formal coming up next month. I have never done a formal. Heck, Ive never worn a dress. I'm a T-shirt, jeans girl. and once in a blue moon, ill wear slacks with a kinda nice shirt. So now what? I hate to clothes shop. but I'm going to have to. EEEEEeeee makeup. icky, I'm not into makeup either. ohhh I'm dying. The only consolation to all this madness is Wallys gonna have to wear a tux.

OK its for a good cause. But still!!! Its for Dogs, to help them get adopted, medical care when the owners cant afford it for some reason. For food for those who need it. Its a Dinner, Dance, Auction and fashion show. Its called Project Puppy. I'm a doggie foster mom. And my foster will be there so i have to be there to. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment